Paul Wesley Short Straight Hairstyle - Medium Brunette (Ash)
Paul Wesley turned heads at the Cosmopolitan Magazine's Fun Fearless Males of 2010 event with his spunky hairstyle. The back and sides were cut short for a neat finish to the edges, while the top layers were jagged cut for maximum texture and height.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, and 51 - 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Hair Spray and Moulding Cream
- Styling Tip: Use your fingers to direct your hair into place and allow your products to dry naturally.