Paul DelVecchio Short Straight Hairstyle
Description(Added: 23rd September 2010 )
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Medium/Coarse
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, and 31 - 40
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Lacquer and Moulding Cream
- Styling Tip: Direct your hair into position while applying the finishing products.
1 . Smooth the Top Back Using Moulding Cream
Apply moulding cream to the palms of your hands and then starting at the front hairline, drag your hands back over your head, smoothing as you go. Be sure to choose your desired result first go as moulding cream's holding properties make it hard to re-arrange the look of this hairstyle.
2 . Lift Roots Using Moulding Cream
Apply some moulding cream to your fingertips and then rub it into your roots while lifting your strands for added body. Be sure not to use too much moulding cream at the roots as this can result in a glugy and thick uncomfortable feel.
3 . Style Bangs Straight Up Using Moulding Cream
Apply a small amount of moulding cream to your fingers sparingly, then starting at your roots, apply the moulding cream as you drag your hair in an upwards motion.
4 . Apply Lacquer
Lacquer is great for strong hold. A small amount is all that is required to finish and should be applied from an arms length distance to the entire style.