Olly Murs Short Straight Mohawk Hairstyle - Light Brunette
This slick 'do is clipper cut short and close to the head maintaining a clean finish to the edges, while the top is left long enough to sweep back to create this eye-catching hairstyle. This is an easy 'do to manage with regular trims every 4-6 weeks and needs product for shine and hold.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Medium
- Hair Texture: Medium
- Age: 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 20 minutes
- Styling Tip: Use mousse at the roots prior to blow-drying for extra lift.