Nick Rhodes Short Straight Hairstyle
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, and 51 - 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 30 minutes
- Products: Gel Wax, Gel Spray, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Use your fingers to pinch the styling products through to create a textured finish.
1 . Apply Gel Spray
Evenly mist gel spray around the top and sides to create a soft hold style. Gel spray will hold well and will not look wet or weigh the hair down.
2 . Smooth Hair Forward for a Natural Dry
Using the tips of your fingers as a comb, drag your hair in a forward motion until dry.
3 . Style Hair Down at the Back Using Gel-wax
Apply some gel-wax to your fingertips then pull through the ends of your hair in a downward motion to achieve a semi-wet, textured result.
4 . Style Sides Down Using Gel-wax
Using a small amount of gel-wax, work it through the mid-lengths and ends in a downward motion. For a more textured, grungy look, use more gel-wax while pinching the ends as you go.
5 . Style Bangs Forward Using Gel-wax
Apply a small amount of gel-wax to your fingertips and then using your fingers, rake through your bangs to the ends for shine and texture.
6 . Gel-wax and Pinch Hair for Texture
Apply gel-wax to your fingertips and then pinch small clumps of hair in an up and forward motion. For a wetter look, use more gel-wax.
7 . Apply Hairspray
To finish, apply a minimal amount of hairspray from an arms length distance to the top, sides and back. Take care not to use too much or you will end up with a white, flaky residue which looks like dandruff.