Lucas Grabeel Short Straight Hairstyle - Medium Blonde
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Gel
- Styling Tip: Direct your hair into position while applying the finishing products.
1 . Style Hair Down at the Back Using Gel
Apply some some gel to your fingertips and then pull through the ends of your hair in a downward motion to achieve a sculptured look.
2 . Style Sides Out Using Gel
To get your sides to sit out, apply a small amount of gel to your fingertips and then working mainly on the ends, pinch them while dragging the hair in an out and upwards motion. The more gel and the more pinching that you apply, the more textured the result.
3 . Pinch Hair for Texture Using Gel
Apply gel to your fingertips and then pinch small clumps of hair in an up and forward motion. For a messier look, pinch the clumps in different directions.