Lance Bass Short Straight Hairstyle - Dark Blonde
James Lance Bass is an American pop singer, dancer, actor, film and television producer, and author. He grew up in Mississippi and rose to fame as the bass singer for the American pop boy band NSYNC.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Medium
- Hair Texture: Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Moulding Cream
- Styling Tip: Twist gel through the tips for a spiked finish.
1 . Dry Hair Messy with Blow-dryer and Fingers
Using your blow-dryer, tilt your head forward and dry your hair using your fingers until your hair is completely dry. Remember, the messier, the better.
2 . Spike Top Using Moulding Cream
Apply moulding cream to your fingertips, then grab a small section of hair and rub the moulding cream into the roots before twisting and pulling your hair upwards. For messier spikes, use a generous amount of moulding cream while twisting your hair in different directions.