Kris Allen Short Straight Hairstyle - Black
This is a great low-fuss look for Kris. The ends all over have been razor-cut to achieve a chopped-up effect and to allow for height through the top and create a textured look and feel all over. This hairstyle needs only a little wax or molding gum to re-create and it's easy to maintain with regular trims.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Hair Spray and Moulding Cream
- Styling Tip: Fluff the styling products into the ends of your hair and pinch as you go to create textured edges.