- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Wax
- Styling Tip: Use your fingers to pinch the styling products through to create a textured finish.
1 . Style Sides Down Using Wax
Using a small amount of wax, work it through the mid-lengths and ends in a downward, pinching motion. For added texture, apply more pinching and more wax.
2 . Wax Hair Down at the Back
Apply some wax to your fingertips and then pull through the ends of your hair in a downward motion to achieve a sculptured look. Pinch clumps of hair in different directions for a messier result.
3 . Create a Mohawk Using Wax
Apply wax to the palms of your hands, then starting a few inches above your ears; drag your hands through your hair until they met in a triangular fashion at the top of your head. Use a firmer wax if you require a longer lasting style.
4 . Spike Top Using Wax
Apply wax to your fingertips, then grab a small section of hair and rub the wax in before twisting and pulling your hair upwards. Repeat in each new section. For longer lasting spikes use a generous amount of hard wax.