Josh Henderson Short Straight Hairstyle
Josh looked like he'd just stepped out of a salon with this 'do at the 2007 Teen Choice Awards. His hair was tapered in at the back and texturised at the sides to keep a neat yet funky style around the edges, and his top section was jagged cut and texturised to achieve his messy, spiky look. This style can be easily styled with the right products.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, and 31 - 40
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Gel Wax and Gel Spray
- Styling Tip: Using products with strong hold will help to keep this style in place.