Josh Hartnett Short Straight Hairstyle - Dark Brunette
Josh Hartnett is an American actor and movie producer. He first came to attention in 1997 for his role as Michael Fitzgerald in the television crime drama series Cracker.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Oblong, and Square
- Hair Density: Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Styling Tip: Part in the middle and flatten down with moulding cream for a sleek look.
1 . Part the Middle
Using the corner of your comb and standing in front of a mirror find the middle of your nose and then drag the comb straight up slowly until you reach your hairline and then continue back in a straight manner to achieve an even middle part. A middle part is a great way to make small, round face shapes appear longer and thinner.
2 . Prepare Hair for a Natural Dry
Tip your head upside down and mess your hair all over with your fingers to get it ready for finishing products.