Jonathan Lipnicki Short Straight Hairstyle
The sides and back of this casual style are clipper cut short maintaining a neat edge up and around the ears, blending in perfectly to the top length that is left long enough to style up for texture. The shape of this 'do is great to balance out a round face and will need trims every 4-6 weeks.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Wax
- Styling Tip: Let the products dry naturally to ensure that your hair stays in place.