Jonathan Bennett Short Straight Hairstyle - Medium Brunette (Chocolate)
The back and sides of this chocolate brown mane is clipper cut to maintain a neat look and feel to the edges, while the top is jagged cut and left longer to be parted on the side for a cool and low-fuss finish. This hairstyle is perfect for those with naturally straight hair and needs regular trims every 4-6 weeks.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Wax
- Styling Tip: Direct your hair into position while applying the finishing products.