Jesse Metcalfe Short Straight Hairstyle - Black (Mocha)
Description(Added: 20th November 2010 )
This crew cut is kept simple with the back and sides clipper cut with a number 2 guard, blending into the the top which also cut nice and short with a clipper guard number 6 to keep it neat and tidy which will last longer than scissor cut hairstyles.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, and Heart
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Wax
- Styling Tip: A small amount of finishing products is all that is needed to complete this style.
1 . Flatten the Top Using Wax
Apply wax to the palms of your hands, and then starting at the top-back area, drag your hands forward, flattening your hair down as you go. For a wetter look use more wax.