Jeremy Edwards stunned onlookers with his funked-up 'do at the latest Cirque Du Soleil production, Quidam. His back and sides were clipper cut short and blended with the top layers, which were jagged-cut to create a textured finish. This look can easily be re-created with a little molding cream.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Medium/Coarse
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Lacquer and Moulding Cream
- Styling Tip: Direct your hair into position while applying the finishing products.