- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Medium/Coarse
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Lacquer and Moulding Cream
- Styling Tip: Direct your hair into position while applying the finishing products.
1 . Style Hair Down at the Back Using Moulding Cream
2 . Style Sides Down Using Moulding Cream
3 . Use Moulding Cream for Texture
Apply moulding cream to your fingertips and then pinch small clumps of hair in an up and forward motion. Pinch the clumps in different directions for a messier look.
4 . Spike Top Using Moulding Cream
Apply moulding cream to your fingertips, then grab a small section of hair and rub the moulding cream into the roots before twisting and pulling your hair upwards. For messier spikes, use a generous amount of moulding cream while twisting your hair in different directions.
5 . Apply Lacquer
Lacquer is great for strong hold. A small amount is all that is required to finish and should be applied from an arms length distance to the entire style.