Jeff Conaway Short Straight Hairstyle - Dark Brunette (Ash)
This cool 'do is uniform cut all over for easy styling and balance. This low-fuss hairstyle will need only a little wax or moulding gum to style and regular trims every 4-6 weeks to maintain shape.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Gel
- Styling Tip: Fluff the moulding cream into the ends of your hair and pinch as you go to create textured edges.
1 . Pinch Hair for Texture Using Gel
Apply gel to your fingertips and then pinch small clumps of hair in an up and forward motion. For a messier look, pinch the clumps in different directions.