- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, and 31 - 40
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Mousse, Smoothing Shine, Hair Spray, and Moulding Cream
- Styling Tip: Use your fingers to direct your hair into place and allow your products to dry naturally.
1 . Apply Mousse
2 . Use a Blow-dryer and Fingers to Dry Your Hair Off
Using your blow-dryer, dry your hair using your fingers, separating the hair and allowing it to dry at the roots first then the mid lengths and then the ends. Making sure the roots are dry first will ensure that your hairstyle does not fall flat.
3 . Style Hair Down at the Back Using Moulding Cream
Apply some moulding cream to your fingertips and then pull it through the ends of your hair in a downward motion to achieve a textured look.
4 . Style Sides Down Using Moulding Cream
Using a small amount of moulding cream, work it through the mid-lengths and ends in a downward motion. For added texture, pinch the ends as you go sparingly.
5 . Style Bangs Up and to the Right Using Moulding Cream
Apply a small amount of moulding cream to your fingers, then starting at your roots, apply the moulding cream as you drag your hair in an upwards, to the right, motion. Use moulding cream sparingly as too much will make your hair sticky and hard to work with.
6 . Lift Roots Using Moulding Cream
Apply some moulding cream to your fingertips and then rub it into your roots while lifting your strands for added body. Be sure not to use too much moulding cream at the roots as this can result in a glugy and thick uncomfortable feel.