- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Gel and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Using the wax, piece out sections with your fingertips to achieve this look
1 . Style Hair Down at the Back Using Gel
Apply some some gel to your fingertips and then pull through the ends of your hair in a downward motion to achieve a sculptured look.
2 . Style Sides Down Using Gel
Using a small amount of gel, work it through the mid-lengths and ends in a downward motion. For added texture, pinch the ends as you go.
3 . Lift Roots Using Gel
Apply some gel to your fingertips and then rub it into your roots while lifting your strands for added body.
4 . Pinch Hair for Texture Using Gel
Apply gel to your fingertips and then pinch small clumps of hair in an up and forward motion. For a messier look, pinch the clumps in different directions.
5 . Apply Hairspray
To finish, apply a minimal amount of hairspray from an arms length distance to the top, sides and back. Take care not to use too much or you will end up with a white, flaky residue which looks like dandruff.