Glen Powell Short Straight Hairstyle - Medium Brunette
Glen Thomas Powell, Jr. is an American actor, writer, and producer. He has played Chad Radwell in the television series Scream Queens and Finnegan in Richard Linklater's coming-of-age comedy Everybody Wants Some!
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Oblong, and Square
- Hair Density: Medium
- Hair Texture: Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Wax
- Styling Tip: Twist wax through the tips for maximum style.
1 . Dry Hair Messy with Blow-dryer and Fingers
Using your blow-dryer, tilt your head forward and dry your hair using your fingers until your hair is completely dry. Remember, the messier, the better.
2 . Spike Top Using Wax
Apply wax to your fingertips, then grab a small section of hair and rub the wax in before twisting and pulling your hair upwards. Repeat in each new section. For longer lasting spikes use a generous amount of hard wax.