Gerard McCarthy Short Straight Hairstyle - Dark Blonde
This choppy hairdo is jagged cut all through the sides and back to achieve a textured look. The top is also jagged cut making it easy to style with a little wax or moulding paste for hold and shine. This style is best suited for those with straight hair and will need regular trims every 4-6 weeks to maintain shape.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Moulding Cream
- Styling Tip: Fluff the styling products into the ends of your hair and pinch as you go to create textured edges.