George Michael Short Straight Hairstyle - Light Brunette
George Michael was an English singer, songwriter, philanthropist and record producer who rose to fame as a member of the music duo Wham!
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Oblong, Square, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Medium
- Hair Texture: Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, and 51 - 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 20 minutes
- Products: Mousse
- Styling Tip: Use a round brush to blow dry the hair back off the face and create volume.
1 . Apply Mousse
Apply styling mousse to damp hair, using your palm as a measuring guide, and evenly distribute it along the hair shaft. Styling mousse will add hold and can help achieve better results.
2 . Use a Small Radial Brush
A small radial brush is used on shorter hair types to add more body or in longer hair types to create curl. When selecting a radial brush, always use one with a pure bristle as this will not tear or damage the hair.
4 . Finger Dry the Back with Blow-dryer
Use your blow-dryer and your fingers to dry the back of your hair by moving your hair around to allow the heat to pass through it.