Gavin Creel Short Straight Hairstyle
Gavin Creel looked fantasic at The Drama League's 25th Annual All-Star Gala . The length around the back and sides were jagged-cut to soften the edges, and the top layers were razored to achieve maximum height and shape. This look can easily be maintained with regular trims, and it needs wax or a little molding cream to style.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, and 31 - 40
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Lacquer and Moulding Cream
- Styling Tip: Use your fingers to pinch the styling products through to create a textured finish.