Elijah Wood Short Straight Hairstyle - Light Brunette (Chestnut)
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Medium/Coarse
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Gel Wax
- Styling Tip: Slightly pull your hair into a slight mohawk and lift and pinch your ends to achieve this look.
1 . Apply Gel-Wax
Place a small amount of gel-wax in the palm of your hands and then dispense it evenly throughout the hair. Applying a small amount of gel-wax will create hold and a semi-wet effect.
2 . Spike Top Using Gel-wax
Apply gel-wax to your fingertips, then grab a small section of hair and rub the gel-wax into your hair before twisting and pulling your strands upwards. For longer lasting spikes we recommend using strong hold gel.
3 . Lift Roots Using Gel-wax
Apply some gel-wax to your fingertips and then rub it gently into your roots while lifting your strands. Using gel-wax in this manner will add shine and texture.
4 . Create a Mohawk Using Gel-wax
Apply gel-wax to the palms of your hands, then starting a few inches above your ears; drag your hands through your hair until they met in a triangular fashion at the top of your head for a shiny result. For a stiff mohawk strong gel is recommended.
5 . Gel-wax and Pinch Hair for Texture
Apply gel-wax to your fingertips and then pinch small clumps of hair in an up and forward motion. For a wetter look, use more gel-wax.