Ed Helms Short Straight Hairstyle - Dark Brunette
The back and sides of this casual 'do are clipper cut short and close to the head blending in to the top that is jagged cut and let just long enough to style to the side to achieve this cool finish. This is a great look for any occasion and needs regular trims every 4-6 weeks to maintain shape.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Styling Tip: Use your fingers to pinch the styling product through your hair to create a textured finish.