Drake Bell Short Straight Hairstyle
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Medium/Coarse
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Gel Wax and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: A small amount of finishing products is all that is needed to complete this style.
1 . Apply Gel-Wax
Place a small amount of gel-wax in the palm of your hands and then dispense it evenly throughout the hair. Applying a small amount of gel-wax will create hold and a semi-wet effect.
2 . Use a Blow-dryer and Fingers to Dry Your Hair Off
Using your blow-dryer, dry your hair using your fingers, separating the hair and allowing it to dry at the roots first then the mid lengths and then the ends. Making sure the roots are dry first will ensure that your hairstyle does not fall flat.
3 . Style Hair Down at the Back Using Gel-wax
Apply some gel-wax to your fingertips then pull through the ends of your hair in a downward motion to achieve a semi-wet, textured result.
4 . Style Bangs to the Left Using Gel-wax
Apply gel-wax to your fingertips then gently rake through your bangs, sweeping the hair to the left as you go. Gel-wax will give you shine and a soft hold.
5 . Style Sides Down Using Gel-wax
Using a small amount of gel-wax, work it through the mid-lengths and ends in a downward motion. For a more textured, grungy look, use more gel-wax while pinching the ends as you go.
6 . Apply Hairspray
To finish, apply a minimal amount of hairspray from an arms length distance to the top, sides and back. Take care not to use too much or you will end up with a white, flaky residue which looks like dandruff.