David Henrie Short Straight Hairstyle
This look is all about the textured ends and edges which makes it easy to style and great for those looking for a low-fuss hairdo. A little product is all that is needed to style this magnificent look and regular trims every 4-6 weeks is needed to maintain shape.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Moulding Cream
- Styling Tip: Use your fingers to pinch the moulding cream through to create this textured finish.