Daniel Radcliffe Short Straight Hairstyle - Light Brunette
Daniel Jacob Radcliffe is an English actor best known for his role as Harry Potter in the film series of the same name.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Heart
- Hair Density: Medium
- Hair Texture: Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Average
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Wax
- Styling Tip: Use styling wax to twist out the ends to add texture.
1 . Spike Top Using Wax
Apply wax to your fingertips, then grab a small section of hair and rub the wax in before twisting and pulling your hair upwards. Repeat in each new section. For longer lasting spikes use a generous amount of hard wax.