Chris Pine Short Straight Hairstyle - Dark Blonde
This low-fuss hairstyle is clipper cut around the back and sides to achieve a neat and tidy edge, blending into the top which is jagged cut to achieve texture and shape. This makes it easy to style with a little wax or moulding cream for hold and shine. Regular trims is needed every 4-6 weeks to maintain shape.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Moulding Cream
- Styling Tip: Use your fingers to pinch the styling product through your hair to create a textured finish.