Chris Evans Short Straight Hairstyle
This was a short and spikey look for Chris Evans at the "Push" Los Angeles Premiere. His back and sides were clipper cut short and blended into his top layers which were jagged cut for texture and easy styling. This hairstyle is perfect for any hair type and is best suited for those looking for an easy-to-manage hairdo.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Square, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Wax, Smoothing Shine, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Use your fingers to pinch the styling products through to create a textured finish.