Charlie Sheen Short Straight Hairstyle
This was a simple style for Charlie which suited him perfectly at the CBS Summer Press Tour. His sides and back were taper cut short to create a neat look around his ears and neck. His top was also left long and jagged cut to add height, and his loose bangs were added to create a softer look around his face. This style will be easy to maintain with regular trims.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Heart
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Medium/Coarse
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Gel, Wax, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: A small amount of finishing products is all that is needed to complete this style.