Charlie Sheen Short Straight Hairstyle
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Heart
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Medium/Coarse
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Gel, Wax, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: A small amount of finishing products is all that is needed to complete this style.
1 . Apply Gel
Place a small amount of gel in the palm of your hands and then dispense it evenly throughout the hair. Applying a small amount of gel will create hold, add body and produce a longer lasting effect.
2 . Pinch Hair for Texture Using Wax
To finish the look, apply wax to your fingertips, making sure to smooth the wax over all of your fingers, then simply pinch the wax onto the ends of your hair, applying as much or as little as needed.
3 . Style Bangs Forward Using Gel
Apply a small amount of gel to your fingertips and then using your fingers, rake through your bangs to the ends for hold and texture.
4 . Apply Hairspray
To finish, apply a minimal amount of hairspray from an arms length distance to the top, sides and back. Take care not to use too much or you will end up with a white, flaky residue which looks like dandruff.