Channing Tatum Short Straight Hairstyle (Chestnut)
Channing's hairdo at the GQ Celebrates 2007 "Men of the Year" event created quite a sexy look for this gorgeous actor. His hair was clipper cut on the back and sides and blended up to his textured layers through the top to add height to his style. This hairstyle will be easy to re-create and maintain with regular trims.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Square, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 20 minutes
- Products: Wax and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: A small amount of finishing products is all that is needed to complete this style.