This was a simple and easy to manage style for Chace at the GQ Celebrates 2007 "Men of the Year" event. The sides and back of his style were sliced or razored for a soft wispy effect at the edges, and his top layers were also sliced but kept slightly longer for shape and style. This hairstyle will be easy to re-create with a little wax or moulding cream.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, Diamond, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 20 minutes
- Products: Smoothing Shine, Hair Spray, and Moulding Cream
- Styling Tip: Direct your hair into position while applying the finishing products.