Brendan Fraser Short Straight Hairstyle
Brendan Fraser showed off his new hairdo at the ShoWest 2008 Awards Ceremony in Las Vegas. The back and sides looked nice and neat, the short length over his ears added a smooth finish to the edges, and the top was point-cut for some texture. This style is easy to maintain with regular trims.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Medium/Coarse
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, and 51 - 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Moulding Cream
- Styling Tip: Use your fingers to add height and texture into this style and allow the products to dry naturally.