- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, Heart, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Medium/Coarse
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Gel Wax and Gel Spray
- Styling Tip: Use your fingertips to add a little texture to the top of this hairstyle.
1 . Apply Gel Spray to Roots
Hold the gel spray no closer than 3 inches from your hair and then evenly mist the gel spray into the roots to create a stronger hold style. Gel spray will hold well and will not look wet or weigh the hair down. Using your gel spray in this fashion will create added hold and a longer lasting style.
2 . Lift Roots Using Gel-wax
Apply some gel-wax to your fingertips and then rub it gently into your roots while lifting your strands. Using gel-wax in this manner will add shine and texture.