Brad Pitt Short Straight Hairstyle
Brad may have hidden behind dark shades at the Cine Vegas Opening Night Screening of "Ocean's Thirteen", but he still pulled off a great hairstyle. His hair was cut into a very basic cut where his sides were tapered to a longer point at the top and his ends were chipped into to create a textured finish. This style is great for guys with thinning hair who are after a look with more volume.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, Heart, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Medium/Coarse
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Gel Wax and Gel Spray
- Styling Tip: Use your fingertips to add a little texture to the top of this hairstyle.