Barry Manilow made an appearance at the 10th Annual amfAR New York Gala, looking classy and (still) turning heads. Essential to his style were textured ends that created an all over rugged look, and chopped-up bangs (also showing the versatility of this style).
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 20 minutes
- Products: Moulding Cream
- Styling Tip: Use your fingers to pinch the styling products through to create a textured finish.