Ashton Kutcher Short Straight Hairstyle
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Oblong, Heart, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Medium/Coarse
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, and 31 - 40
- Height: Tall
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Mousse
- Styling Tip: Smooth your hair into place with the paddle brush while drying.
1 . Apply Mousse
Apply styling mousse to damp hair, using your palm as a measuring guide, and evenly distribute it along the hair shaft. Styling mousse will add hold and can help achieve better results.
2 . Part to the Left
Using the corner of your comb and standing in front of a mirror find the middle of your left eye and then drag the comb straight up slowly until you reach your hairline and then continue back in a straight manner to achieve an even left part. A side part is great for longer face shapes because it creates the illusion of width.
3 . Use a Paddle Brush
A paddle brush is used for detangling the hair and can be used to smooth out straight hair when blow-drying or styling. It is a must have for every household.
4 . Blow-dry Using a Paddle Brush
Working in sections starting from the back, place the paddle brush close to the roots and drag it through the strands slowly, taking care not to overheat your hair. Once dry, continue to a new section, completing the back, the sides and then the top section last of all.