Amir Khan Short Straight Hairstyle - Black
The sides and back of this naturally black mane is clipper-cut with a number one clipper guard then perfectly blended into the top which is jagged cut for height and texture. This makes it easy to style with a little wax or moulding cream for hold and shine. Regular trims is needed every 4-6 weeks to maintain this shape.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Medium/Coarse
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Moulding Cream
- Styling Tip: Fluff the moulding cream into the ends of your hair and pinch as you go to create textured edges.