Alexander Ludwig Short Straight Hairstyle
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Heart, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Tall
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Wax, Smoothing Shine, and Lacquer
- Styling Tip: Use your fingers to add texture into this style and allow the products to dry naturally.
1 . Wax Hair Down at the Back
Apply some wax to your fingertips and then pull through the ends of your hair in a downward motion to achieve a sculptured look. Pinch clumps of hair in different directions for a messier result.
2 . Style Sides Down Using Wax
Using a small amount of wax, work it through the mid-lengths and ends in a downward, pinching motion. For added texture, apply more pinching and more wax.
3 . Pinch Hair for Texture Using Wax
To finish the look, apply wax to your fingertips, making sure to smooth the wax over all of your fingers, then simply pinch the wax onto the ends of your hair, applying as much or as little as needed.
4 . Lift Roots Using Wax
Apply some hard wax to your fingertips and then rub it into your roots while lifting your strands for soft volume.
5 . Apply Smoothing Shine
Apply a very small amount of smoothing shine to the palms of your hands and then run it through the mid-lengths and ends of your hair. Be careful not to add any to the roots or a large amount to any section of the hair as smoothing shine can be very heavy on the hair, weighing it down and making it appear oily.
6 . Apply Lacquer
Lacquer is great for strong hold. A small amount is all that is required to finish and should be applied from an arms length distance to the entire style.