Adam Levine Short Straight Hairstyle - Medium Brunette
Description(Added: 13th August 2009 )
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Medium/Coarse
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, and 31 - 40
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: With glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 30 minutes
- Products: Gel Wax and Lacquer
- Styling Tip: Apply a fair amount of gel wax to damp hair and then push the sides and back down and bring the top up to the middle. To finish, leave the hair piecey and let it dry naturally.
1 . Apply Gel-Wax
Place a small amount of gel-wax in the palm of your hands and then dispense it evenly throughout the hair. Applying a small amount of gel-wax will create hold and a semi-wet effect.
2 . Style Hair Down at the Back Using Gel-wax
Apply some gel-wax to your fingertips then pull through the ends of your hair in a downward motion to achieve a semi-wet, textured result.
3 . Style Sides Down Using Gel-wax
Using a small amount of gel-wax, work it through the mid-lengths and ends in a downward motion. For a more textured, grungy look, use more gel-wax while pinching the ends as you go.
4 . Create a Mohawk Using Gel-wax
Apply gel-wax to the palms of your hands, then starting a few inches above your ears; drag your hands through your hair until they met in a triangular fashion at the top of your head for a shiny result. For a stiff mohawk strong gel is recommended.
5 . Apply Lacquer
Lacquer is great for strong hold. A small amount is all that is required to finish and should be applied from an arms length distance to the entire style.