Adam Ferrara looked great at the New York special screening of Paul Blart: Mall Cop with his head turning hairstyle. The sides and back were jagged-cut to achieve a rugged finish to the edges, and the top layers were textured to create height and reduce styling time. A little wax or molding cream is all that's needed to re-create this look.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Medium/Coarse
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Lacquer and Moulding Cream
- Styling Tip: Fluff the styling products into the ends of your hair and pinch as you go to create textured edges.