- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Wax
- Styling Tip: Pinch the ends of your hair to achieve a shapely finish.
1 . Style Bangs Up and to the Right Using Wax
Apply a small amount of wax to your fingers, then starting at your roots, apply the wax as you drag your hair in an upwards, to the right, motion.
2 . Style Bangs Up and to the Left Using Wax
Apply a small amount of wax then starting at your roots, apply the wax as you drag your hair in an upwards, to the left, motion.
3 . Style Sides Down Using Wax
Using a small amount of wax, work it through the mid-lengths and ends in a downward, pinching motion. For added texture, apply more pinching and more wax.
4 . Wax Hair Down at the Back
Apply some wax to your fingertips and then pull through the ends of your hair in a downward motion to achieve a sculptured look. Pinch clumps of hair in different directions for a messier result.