Robin Thicke Short Straight Hairstyle - Medium Brunette (Chestnut)
If it's a cool and casual hairstyle you're after, than this look is perfect. The back and sides are clipper cut short and close to the head blending into the top jagged cut layers that are left long enough to style with a little wax or moulding cream. Regular trims is needed every 4-6 weeks to maintain this look.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Wax
- Styling Tip: Fluff the styling products into the ends of your hair and pinch as you go to create textured edges.