Paul Wesley Short Straight Hairstyle (Caramel)
Paul Wesley decided to go for a high spiked up 'do to turn heads at the 18th Annual Critics' Choice Movie Awards. His back and sides are cropped short and close to the head maintaining a neat finish to the edges, while the top length is left long enough to achieve a messy textured style best suited to frame a round face. Regular trims is needed every 4-6 weeks.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Moulding Cream
- Styling Tip: Use your fingers to direct your hair into place and allow your products to dry naturally.