Noah Munck Short Straight Mohawk Hairstyle - Dark Brunette
Description(Added: 2nd May 2012 )
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Hair Spray and Moulding Cream
- Styling Tip: Let the products dry naturally to ensure that your hair stays in place.
1 . Style Hair Down at the Back Using Moulding Cream
Apply some moulding cream to your fingertips and then pull it through the ends of your hair in a downward motion to achieve a textured look.
2 . Style Sides Down Using Moulding Cream
Using a small amount of moulding cream, work it through the mid-lengths and ends in a downward motion. For added texture, pinch the ends as you go sparingly.
3 . Create a Mohawk Using Moulding Cream
Apply moulding cream to the palms of your hands, then starting a few inches above your ears; drag your hands through your hair until they met in a triangular fashion at the top of your head. For a longer lasting style, strong gel is recommended to achieve this look.
4 . Apply Hairspray
To finish, apply a minimal amount of hairspray from an arms length distance to the top, sides and back. Take care not to use too much or you will end up with a white, flaky residue which looks like dandruff.