Nathan Kress Short Straight Hairstyle - Dark Brunette
This cool 'do is tapered into the back and sides while the top is left long enough to be parted to the side and left to fall naturally. This is a fab style for those with naturally straight locks and needs only a small amount of product for hold and shine. Regular trims is needed to maintain this style.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Wax
- Styling Tip: Direct your hair into position while applying the finishing products.