Joshua Strickland Short Straight Hairstyle
The back and sides of this cool hairdo is cut short and close to the head blending into the top that is left long enough to style up for height and texture with a little product. This is a great look for any occasion and will need regular trims every 4-6 weeks to maintain style.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Wax
- Styling Tip: Use your fingers to pinch the styling product through your hair to create a textured finish.