John Stamos Short Straight Hairstyle - Black
This cool and casual hairdo is cropped short around the back and sides to maintain a neat and tidy edge, blending into the top jagged cut layers which makes it easy to style with a little wax or moulding cream. Regular trims is needed every 4-6 weeks to keep this look in shape.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Wax
- Styling Tip: Use your finishing products to smooth down the ends and direct your hair into place.