John Cho Short Straight Hairstyle - Black (Ash)
The sides and back of this natural black mane is clipper cut short and close to the head maintaining a neat and tidy look and feel. The top length is left long enough to be swept back with texture and height making it a great style to balance out a round face. Product is needed for hold and shine.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Medium/Coarse
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Wax
- Styling Tip: Use your fingers to pinch the styling product through your hair to create a textured finish.